Sunday 28 April 2013

Baptism Busters


Well what a nite we had after copius amounts of vodka consumed by myself and rum by Darrell we ended up at a baptism celebration at the hotel we stayed at.

Apparently baptisms are a big deal.  We thought it was a wedding when we first walked in as the banquet room was all decorated like a wedding reception.

So here we are in our shorts dancing in the center of everyone on the dance floor having the time of our life couldn't understand a word from anyone. Even the owner of the hotel was dancing with us.
Then it got weird as the owner motioned for us to come to the back of the hall where he introduced us to about six guys, with one guy standing there with one foot on a case of 1ltr beers.
He gave this guy 10 bucks and motion for us to do the same I said I had no money and so then Zip gave him 10 bucks. He then gave us a cup and we had to pour beer into the cup and pass the cup to each one of them. We did and then they would pass it back to us to have a drink, this went on for sometime. Then Darrell gave the cigars.
Then the owner motioned for me to go back to the dance floor with him and I proceeded to do the same of offering everyone on the floor a drink of beer and then them motioning to me drink as well, Darrell was doing the same with one of the guys from the back of the room. This went on for quite sometime.

Next thing I know Darrell comes up to me and says we gotta get outta here and I said why he kept sayin we gotta go. So I look at the owner of the hotel and said we have to go. He motioned no stay.
Anyway we left not sure what happened but Zippy figured the group of guys were mafiosa as they seemed to control the beer, which was weird cause the owner of the hotel was there. I think Zippy was nuts and paranoid!

Anyway were just getting organized to head across country to the coast.  Touch base soon..



No comments:

Post a Comment